Ebenezer Cottage is a reverse-level holiday home with amazing sea
views, sleeping four people in the centre of Porthleven. Built over 300
years ago, the cottage has recently been refurbished to offer modern
living whilst keeping some of the more traditional features such as a
woodburning stove in the open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
On the ground floor the two bedrooms share the use of a beautifully
decorated family bathroom with a shower over the bath; whilst on the
second floor the views from the windows and large balcony take your
breath away. The spacious living area has comfortable leather settees
near to the woodburner, a well-placed dining table near the windows and
a modern kitchen. Just a couple of minutes from the cottage, you will
find the wide range of restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops that
Porthleven has to offer.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, microwave.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small gravel terrace in front of the house and a small
balcony with seating accessed from the first floor.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.