Ealing House is perfect for families or groups of friends who would
like to be right in the centre of Porthleven with its wide variety of
restaurants, pubs, cafés and shops. Sleeping five people and two dogs,
this traditional stone property could not get any nearer to all the
action – and in the past has been in the thick of the village’s
history! It’s been a general store, sweet shop and tobacconist, before
becoming home to the poet and translator Percy Edward Pinkerton in the
early 20th century.
On the ground floor, a useful porch leads into a cosy lounge/diner
which has a 48” Smart television with Freesat; whilst at the back of
the cottage, there is a well-equipped kitchen and utility room. A
shower room completes the accommodation on the ground floor and
upstairs there is a family bathroom and three bedrooms.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small patio to the rear with seating and a small balcony
* Pets: 2 pets welcome.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car is provided and is a 7 minute walk from
the property. If you require the parking space please send us the
details of your number plate and the make and model of the car at
the time of booking. On road parking is usually available outside
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free Superfast WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono