This pretty cottage sleeps five people and two dogs and is situated in
one of the most delightful villages in South Cornwall. Dowr Penty in
the village of Helford oozes character yet is very comfortable with a
woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a lovely courtyard garden with a
barbecue for balmy summer evening al-fresco meals, two parking spaces
and is located just moments away from the stunning Helford River. On
the ground floor, there is a living room (with the woodburner), a
separate dining room, well-equipped kitchen and useful shower room.
Upstairs, there is another bathroom with a shower over the bath, along
with the three bedrooms. Dowr Penty is very close to the well-known
thatched pub – The Shipwrights Arms and a well-equipped village store
providing you with everything that you need during your stay.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Pretty courtyard with garden furniture and a kettle BBQ.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones