Regular sightings of dolphins out at sea have probably resulted in the
owners of this cute cottage in Porthleven to give it its name. Dolphin
Cottage Annexe has the most amazing sea views towards the Lizard
Peninsula and Land’s End and is located on the south-eastern end of the
village within walking distance of the wide range of restaurants,
cafes, shops and pubs. Inside the cottage, there is a large
lounge/diner with sea views, a well-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms –
one with an en-suite shower room – and a family bathroom. Dolphin
Cottage Annexe has two patios with sea views and two private parking
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: A choice of two patios with garden furniture, panoramic
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking