Panoramic views of the sea and Porthleven harbour await you at The
Coach House – a detached house with three bedrooms and a multi-level
garden with terraces. An open-plan lounge/diner has plenty of comfy
seating, a modern cylindrical wood burning stove for cooler evenings
and a well-placed dining table to enjoy the views. A well-equipped
kitchen, single bedroom and cloakroom complete the accommodation
downstairs whilst upstairs there are two further bedrooms and a family
bathroom. Outside, the spacious terrace has the most amazing sea views
and there are several raised flower borders, storage for outdoor
leisure equipment and off-road parking for one car.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Multi-level garden with raised flower beds and sheltered
patio and seating areas.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x toilet, double bed, TV, Balcony, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, single bed, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Telephone, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Patio, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, Kitchen