Chy Kala is a lovingly designed property which has been built using
straw bales. This stunning eco-friendly property also uses English
green oak, Douglas-fir, chestnut and larch wood to make it a truly
unusual place to stay. Situated in the pretty little village of
Newtown-in-St Martin on the Lizard Peninsula, Chy Kala is just a
15-minute drive away from the market town of Helston and within walking
distance of a well-known gourmet pub, the Prince of Wales.
Sleeping six people in three bedrooms, the spacious property has a
lovely level lawned garden, woodburning stove in the lounge/diner,
well-equipped kitchen and a gated driveway. The master bedroom has an
en-suite bathroom and there is a family bathroom with a bath and
separate double shower as well as a cloakroom downstairs.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double electric fan oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed garden with lawn and patio area with seating.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.