Just 100 yards from Mousehole harbour is this double-fronted detached
cottage sleeping four people. The owners of Carvosso have renovated the
cottage to a high standard and put in some lovely extra touches to
ensure a home-from-home experience. The open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner
has a woodburning stove set into a cute fireplace with granite lintel,
whilst the spacious kitchen/diner is well-appointed with plenty of
kitchen cupboards and a dining table.
Upstairs, both bedrooms are cosy and served by a family bathroom with a
bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a private,
partly-covered courtyard with wooden outside seating and a barbecue.
Carvosso is within walking distance of the centre of Mousehole –
renowned for its narrow streets and yellow lichened houses as well as
its spectacular Christmas lights. Along the harbour road you’ll find
galleries, gift shops and restaurants and in the harbour itself is a
safe sandy beach at low tide popular with families.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Private courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones