Captain’s Lookout is a two-storey apartment on the promenade in
Penzance with a Mediterranean style garden at the front overlooking
Mount’s Bay and panoramic views from the top floor living area.
Arranged on the second and third floors (the ground floor apartment is
called Captain’s Deck and can be rented together with Captain’s Lookout
for a group of six people) this light and airy apartment has reverse
level accommodation to make the most of the sea views. The open-plan
lounge/kitchen/diner is on the top floor at the front of the building
and has a large balcony with outside furniture and a barbecue. Both of
the bedrooms are spacious – the master has stunning views from its
large bay window and a free-standing roll-top bath has been well-placed
in the bedroom to make the most of the view whilst retaining total
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Apartment set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with
small freezer compartment, dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: South-facing balcony with outdoor furniture, sun parasol
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x toilet, 2 x TV, Balcony, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Free parking on the street, Toilet paper, Soap;
2 x Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen