Captain’s Deck is a ground floor apartment on the promenade in Penzance
with a Mediterranean style garden at the front overlooking Mount’s Bay.
Sleeping two people, it can also be rented with Captain’s Lookout which
occupies the second and third floors of the same building for a group
of six people. The cosy living room has wooden floors and an original
stone fireplace with an open fire – perfect for cooler evenings, whilst
the well-equipped kitchen has original Art Deco style wooden cupboards
with a fantastic black and white theme throughout. This theme continues
in the spacious bathroom which has a bath, separate walk in shower
cubicle with wonderful large stainless steel shower head and black and
white floor tiling. Outside, Captain’s Deck gets the sun all day on its
large patio which has a picnic bench as well as a bistro table and two
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Ground floor apartment.
* Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, microwave/grill combination,
fridge with small freezer compartment, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Shared sunny courtyard-style garden with seating and
private rear patio with a picnic bench and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available along the promenade.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Free parking on the street, Patio, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen