Anchor Cottage is a converted fisherman’s cottage which is situated at
the start of the three-mile Porthleven beach. Sleeping five people,
it’s got a cosy lounge/diner with a woodburning stove for cooler
evenings and plenty of comfortable seating. There is a well-equipped
kitchen, a useful utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor;
whilst upstairs there are the three bedrooms and a family bathroom with
a separate shower cubicle. Outside, the terrace faces west out across
Mount’s Bay – perfect to capture those wonderful sunsets – and there is
a private parking space.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed patio area with BBQ, table and chairs.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, single bed, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Patio, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, Kitchen
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones