7 Bay View has the most amazing view of Porthleven’s inner and outer
harbour from its private terrace. Sleeping five people and two dogs,
this cosy cottage has a lounge/dining room and kitchen, three bedrooms,
a family bathroom and a separate toilet. Its beautifully furnished
rooms have a home-from-home feel to the them and make 7 Bay View one of
our most popular properties in Porthleven. A walk into the village will
take literally a couple of minutes and there is plenty of choice of
places to eat, drink and shop. As well as offering the famous harbour,
Porthleven also boasts a lovely 3 mile stretch of golden sandy beach.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Front patio with seating and sea views. Enclosed rear
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public parking can be found in local car
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono