One room in a large 2 BD / 2 BTH in Lower East Side. Bdrm has full size bed, 2 windows, lots of sunlight. Large living rm, dining rm, and kitchen. High speed Wi-Fi & walking distance to subways, SoHo, and NYC’s hippest restaurants, stores & bars.
Large, modern Lower East Side apartment, with 2 private, big, comfortable bedrooms each with full size beds. Bedroom 1 and bathroom 1 is available for booking. Please note that this is a 5 floor walk up without an elevator.
The apartment is fully equipped with Wi-fi, cable, 46" Samsung Flat Screen, marble counter tops in the kitchen with all modern appliances. A large sofa anchors the living room embedded with surround sound from the entertainment center. Connect your mobile device to the audio receiver via bluetooth.
The apartment is located in one of the most trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan - steps from public transportation, restaurants, bars, shopping and more.
Very easy walking access to SoHo, Nolita, Chinatown, East Village and Greenwich village.
About us: We're 30+ year olds, working in media and the entertainment industry.
We've been living in the neighborhood for over 8 years, and will be happy to provide advice regarding restaurants, nightlife, museums, shopping, and transportation.
Atención a los huéspedes
One of us will meet you to give you the keys and walk you through the apartment, and then your bedroom and the rest of the apartment is all yours! We have been in NYC for 10 years, and know the neighborhood very well, so happy to provide tips, recommendations, or help give directions.
Please, no pets, smoking, or additional guests. Please take off shoes and leave them in the shoe rack area by front door.
1. Enjoy your stay in NYC! Feel free to call / text Jay at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) with anything at all!
2. WiFi Network: TC8717T0C Password: TC(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please – no smoking anywhere in the apartment!
4. Please – no food or drink in the bedroom. (water is ok)
5. Please – no shoes should be worn beyond the entrance area. We want to keep this place as clean as you found it!
6. Please – no guests or parties in our home. We’re just getting to know you!
7. You are welcome to cook and use the dishes in the cupboard – but please make sure that you wash the dishes, and clean the countertop / stove after you are done.
8. You are welcome to order food, and leave leftovers in the fridge, but please throw them in the trash when the time is right.
9. The plumbing in the bathroom is delicate – please keep that in mind when using toilet paper.
10. When leaving our home, please turn off the air conditioning and lights.
11. Please let Jay know if you notice that we are low on toilet paper or paper towel. Jay will gladly pick more up!
12. Grocery stores nearby (in order of price level): Union Market (Essex & Houston), Whole Foods (Chrystie & Houston), Keyfoods (4th St & Ave A)
13. Deli’s nearby (for basics): Stop One (Allen & Stanton - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), Corner Grocers (Orchard & Rivington - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Laundromat: Bright Laundry Land (Ludlow & Stanton)
15. Pharmacy / Convenience Store: Duane Reade (Ludlow & Delancey)
***For the shower, best temperature is at 3pm on the knob
***For the door into the apartment, put the key in, pull the door towards you, jiggle the key to the left, then open the door; afterwards, slowly pull the key out, and put your thumb on the keyhole area to better pull the key out; don't break the key in the hole!
Married couple working in the media & technology industries. Both of us are very social and spend most of our time out of the apartment - concerts, traveling, dinners/drinks with coworkers and friends.