Our Co-Share house is a sunny ranch home in the hills along Palo Alto.
Great if you’re heading to: Stanford, Tesla, VMware, HP, HP Enterprise, VA Medical Center, Stanford Medical Center, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich, SAP, DuPont, Theranos.
Super easy access to the I-280 freeway and 1.5 miles to Stanford University
Rocket Camps - Dream with us
Launch in Silicon Valley (and have a blast)
Conjure up your inner Steve Jobs by staying in this large in-law unit. The unit has a separate entrance from the main home, and three large sunny windows with high ceiling. There is a patio with dining area directly behind the unit outside. The unit is called “HACKER’S HIDEAWAY” and the bed is labeled “BETA"
This shared bedroom is equipped with three bunk beds, desks, and lighting. Each bed has sheets, blankets, and pillows.
The room provides access to a separate ensuite bathroom area with two large closets, sunken bath and shower, and double mirrored sinks.
You’ll have access to the entire common area space as well.
We are a few entrepreneurs looking for likeminded individuals to guest in our house, which sits in the hills of Palo Alto area.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to kitchen, living room, clean bathroom, backyard, deck, and open minded people.
Atención a los huéspedes
One of us is almost always here to help.
Otros aspectos destacables
We value our neighborhood and neighbors, therefore we try to limit car parking in the area. To reduce congestion, we highly suggest you consider using ride-sharing services like Uber/Lyft to get around -- they're super easy and cheap. If you absolutely need to bring a car, we invite you to use our long driveway and dedicated parking spots. The charge for overnight parking is just $8/night, however.
Additionally, we've invested in nice desks and office chairs, and offer them to you as a dedicated workspace for $8/day. Inquire for more details and weekly pricing.
We are super tolerant as long as you respect others. So don’t stress! Some basic rules, however, to keep things sane and peaceful:
1. Your Check-in time: 4PM - 12AM midnight.
2. Your Check-out time: by 11AM (ask if you need extra time).
3. No parties or events unless agreed upon… we love to socialize, just need to be respectful.
4. No overnight guests unless they were included in your reservation or personally requested at a later time. Additional guests have an extra fee depending on your room.
5. Absolutely no sexual harassment or social intimidation whatsoever of other guests. Ummm...this goes without saying, but we’re gonna say it - don’t be that guy or gal.
6. Shared-Rooms: No sexual relations within shared-rooms whatsoever, regardless if you are staying with your partner (you should book a Private Room for that kind of privacy).
7. The home is not safe nor suitable for children or teenagers (0-17 years) unless pre-agreed.
8. Lower volume after 11pm by weekdays, 12am on weekends. If you’ll be listening to music, television, or talking on the phone, please use headphones after this time.
9. Be respectful of others in the early morning. A good rule-of-thumb is to keep things relatively quiet before 8am. However, this rule is flexible as long as nobody has a problem.
10. Washer & dryer: No usage after 10pm, or before 8am. Make sure your load finishes by latest 11pm at night.
11. Leave shoes at front door and make use of the slippers provided. If you are concerned about leaving your shoes out, you can place in the big closet at front door.
12. SMOKING: No smoking inside, but feel free to use the outside patio as long as other guests don’t mind. Please use ash tray, and discard butts into trash (don’t throw on ground or in yard).
13. PARKING: Don’t use any neighbor's driveway or get too close to any neighbor’s driveway curb. For full parking information and fees, consult your Guest User Guide
14. Please put dirty dishes into dishwasher, or else wash by hand.
15. No cooking in the kitchen after 10pm.
16. Please wipe off crumbs/etc. from kitchen counters after making a meal, or eating a meal.
17. Don’t leave any food or food containers outside in the kitchen on the counters or tables. Make sure to put foods into the cupboard or in the fridge.
18. Enjoy the items in the Guest Breakfast Nook, otherwise don’t eat anything from the kitchen unless you purchased it.