Just 35 mins from downtown Ottawa, Canada, the nation's capital, Chalet Kamanik is located on a small, quiet lake in Val-des-Monts, Quebec.
Our lake is great for swimming, fishing, kayak/canoeing and plain "de-stressing".
Come see for yourself!
Rated 4* by CITQ - Large 4 bedroom "Viceroy-style" lakefront cottage on two-floors, on wooded lot. Open concept living, kitchen and dining area. Wrap-around balcony and separate south-facing sunning deck.
Cathedral ceiling with floor to ceiling prow windows.
Wood fire place and baseboard heating. Full bathroom on each floor.
Just 35 km from Ottawa situated in the Gatineau Hills of West Quebec. Only 20 minutes to golf, downhill skiing resorts and cross-country trails.
Private driveway with ample parking for 4 cars.
Available year round; highway driving; driveway plowed during winter for simple access.
Disponible para huéspedes
Chalet Kamanik is fully furnished and equipped with everything you typically need in a house and includes linens, towels, dishware, games, etc., surrounded by nature, on a quiet and lovely lake.
Private, sandy beach and private dock on a quiet lake with interesting falls and a couple of small islands. Large shore deck (with enclosed fireplace), shared swim platform on the lake and separate but also shared boat dock with canoe and lots of kayaks (and life-jackets). Private screened cedar gazebo, barbeque, picnic table, chairs and umbrellas. Outdoor games including boules, badminton, croquet, etc. Should anyone walk beyond Chalet Kamanik's driveway, we ask that they not trespass on the neighbour's lawn and orchard. Nearby public roads and trails are available for hiking.
Atención a los huéspedes
Welcome and introductory tour. We love people but realize that guests need their private space and time to rest, explore and enjoy each other, their friends and families.
As we live next door, we are generally and usually available in case of emergency, or to answer questions (or to borrow a cup of sugar!). Guests will have our cell phone and home phone numbers and are welcome to call us at any time. - Lise & Adrian
Otros aspectos destacables
We try hard to ensure that Chalet Kamanik is a good fit for our guests’ needs. We live on a quiet lake and guests to Chalet Kamanik, ourselves and our neighbours value the peace and quiet of the lake. We must stress that Chalet Kamanik is not “party-central” so may not be suitable for your needs. If you are looking for the peace and quiet that Chalet Kamanik affords, we would be delighted to welcome you and your guests.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the person making the reservation a) must be staying at the house and b) must be present at check-in.
2. No pets or smoking. Due to our and our guests' allergies, there can be no exceptions.
3. If walking or hiking, stay on public roads or Chalet Kamanik property. Please avoid trespassing on our neighbour's land, grass and orchard.
4. While we understand that our renters may wish to entertain an extra friend/family member or two for a meal or a visit during their stay, we ask that the number of overnight guests not exceed what was agreed upon at registration.
5. Outside noise should cease & desist after 11 PM as per our Municipal Bylaws and out of respect for the peaceful enjoyment of ourselves (next door) and the other residents who live on the lake. Also, please be aware that loud noises and yelling or screaming carry over water: While we love the sound of children's laughter and play (we raised two children here ourselves) continuous high-pitched screeches will be sure to scare off the wildlife and loons and may elicit complaints from other lake-side residents.
6. SAFETY: Please check with us (or the Municipality of Val-des-Monts, Québec) for notices on fire conditions should you wish to light an outdoor fire. Be sure to have water & sand close at hand and never leave a fire unattended. We ask that all children and their parents wear available life-jackets when on the water or using water craft and follow water safety rules and practices.
7. Chalet Kamanik is a 'green environment'. Please make every effort to respect nature, sort garbage from recycling (all proper bins are available), limit water and power usage as much as possible, and try to leave the chalet
clean and in good order at the end of your stay.
Have fun and enjoy your time at Chalet Kamanik!!!
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones