Center of Shinjuku!
It's just 3min walk from Higashi-Shinjuku(東新宿) station.
-Golden Gai(黄金街) and Kabukicho(歌舞伎町) is just nearby.
-You can also walk to Shinjuku station in 10min.
Easy access from Airport(Narita,Haneda),Shibuya and Shinagawa,etc.
Good location for sightseeing and exploring Shinjuku!
My friend have an apartment in the same building,If this room is full, please have a look at it:)
I'm looking forward to hosting you soon!
1. Please SEPARATE RUBBISH to bins, cans, plastic bottles and others and put them in each plastic bag.
2. Please DO NOT smoke inside the building especially the balcony and also around the building.
3. Please KEEP IT DOWN especially after 8 p.m.
4. Please take off your shoes at the room entrance.
5. Please DO NOT leave your things at the corridor like an umbrella as it is a share space everyone use.
6. Please turn off the air conditioner/heater and light when not there.
7. Please do not have a party.
8. Please nonreactive on the intercom.
Este anfitrión tiene 839 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello. My name is Keisuke.
I am 22 years old, studied at Keio University in Tokyo.
I spent my high school days in Australia and New Zealand.
When I think back the past, this was a life changing event for me. I stayed at some hosts' places and I had a warm welcome from them.
And I thought that time I would love to host travelers from all over the world.
I, myself like to travel like you all do.
In 2012, I went to Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
And last year, I visited France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
Hopefully I will visit other beautiful places this year.
I might stay with some of you when I go visit your place :)
I own a bar in Takadanobaba, 2 mins from station. Come join us when you visit me:)
Our master is really nice and outgoing. He will entertain you for sure.
I've listed up my bar on the guidebook so please have a look at it.
I'm not a perfect host but I'm trying to be perfect!
Any kind of feedback is really appreciated.
Let me make your trip a wonderful one.
I also host with Raphael, a friend of mine and we have a luxury apartment in Shinjuku, located 2 mins from my apartment.
Have a look at our apartment!
One of my friend, Mitsu also hosts in Shinjuku. His apartment is really nice and suitable for group travelers :)
His apartment is also 2-3 mins from mine!!
If you are going to Osaka as well, I'd like to introduce my host friend, Zentaro.
He owns 5 apartments in the center of Osaka!
Hope you have a wonderful time here!