Welcome to Chicago! Enjoy a wonderful stay in this PRIVATE ROOM located on a serene, residential side street. Your room features queen bed, reading chair, and exposed closet. It's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
This is a PRIVATE ROOM rental. Your room is located on the 3rd / top floor of a residential building and includes SHARED SPACES.
13.75' x 8 with Queen Bed, reading area and built in closet. Includes linens and towels. Please note slanted ceilings in the photo of your room.
LAUNDRY ROOM: washer and dryer, SHARED with another private room on 3rd floor and the 2nd floor unit
2ND BEDROOM: Sleeps up to 2 guests, rented as another private room
MINI KITCHEN: 9' x8' with mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker/coffee/filters, counter top, table stools. SHARED with the other private bedroom on 3rd floor.
BATHROOM: Shower stall, toilet and vanity area. Includes soap and shower products. SHARED with the other private bedroom on the 3rd floor.
Disponible para huéspedes
In addition to your PRIVATE ROOM, you have use of the full bathroom, mini kitchen area, and laundry room (all SHARED spaces).
Atención a los huéspedes
My goal is to ensure you have the most enjoyable and comfortable stay in Chicago. I send detailed notes in advance about entry and the unit to ensure smooth logistics; in addition, before and during your stay, I'm more than happy to help with any suggestions or guidance.
Depending on my work travel schedule, I may or may not be in town; however, I'm always accessible via phone or email for any questions that arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note this unit is on a quiet residential street. We respect our neighbors, and for that reason the building's outdoor space is not for socializing, and instead we request guests socialize indoors only. We request quiet hours from 10pm-8am.
UNIT Only those on the reservation are permitted in the unit/room.
CLEANING We expect guests to clean up after themselves in shared spaces. For example, throw away any trash, rinse coffee maker after use, wipe down bathroom sink after use, etc. We also request that personal bathroom items are kept in your bedroom when not in use. This keeps the shared spaces clean for all guests.
Número de licencia o registroCity Registration Pending
Obtén más información sobre este número
1) Please treat the home with respect.
2) Please be courteous of others in building and neighbors. All socializing must be kept indoors after 9pm, and we request quiet time indoors from 10pm-8am.
3) "Home sharing" in in the hot seat right now in Chicago, and while most people are fond of airbnb, there are some who are wary of it or dislike it. We own the building and other rooms/units in the building are rented via airbnb, but in the unlike event any neighbors should ask, we prefer you say you are friends of ours rather than mentioning airbnb.
4) The only guests allowed in the building are those on the reservation.
CHECK IN/OUT: Standard check-in time is 3pm (or later). You will be given a custom key code to enter the unit, then keys will be inside waiting for you. Standard check-out time is by noon. We can store bags before check-in or after check-out in the building's basement. If unit is not vacated by check-out time or notes are not followed, additional cleaning charges may apply.
For check out, I ask that you:
- turn off lights in your room/common spaces
- ensure coffee pot/mugs are rinsed if you used them
- dispose of any of your food/drink from fridge. If it's more than what fits in the small trash can, please take it out and dispose in black bins behind building.
- leave linens and towels in room
- leave 2 sets keys on nightstand
I'm a frequent traveler for work and pleasure and try to fully take advantage of each destination. I began using Airbnb as a traveler in the fall of 2013, and I'm hooked! Staying in someone's home allows you to experience the area in a truly authentic way - no more hotels for me! As of May 2014, I've begun hosting in Chicago and absolutely love helping others make the most of their visits.
I enjoy everything from museums to hiking and bars to libraries. Recent favorite trips include Denver, CO; Sante Fe, NM; and Memphis, TN. Last international trip was to Costa Rica and hoping to make it to South America very soon.
I consider myself to be pretty detail-oriented, organized, and responsible. You can fully trust me to take your space as if it were my own.
Just came across this Tommy Bahama slogan and thinking I'll adopt it as my life motto: "Make life one long weekend."