A wonderful family property which has been redecorated to a high
standard offering all the comforts of home. Estuary views from the rear
bedrooms are a welcoming sight to wake to and the kitchen is a great
place to gather whether it's around the breakfast bar or dining table
or spilling out the French doors to the patio area where you have the
option of alfresco dining. Turnstone Cottage is perfect any time of
year with a woodburner in the lounge and central heating throughout it
is warm and inviting and there is always something to do in or around
Padstow whether it's exploring the Cornish coast and its many glorious
beaches, biking the Camel Trail or visiting the increasingly popular
Christmas Festival. There's ample storage for bikes and surfboards in
the summerhouse with easy access via the gated path off the enclosed
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5'), 1 x Single (3')
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen towels provided (please bring your
own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Built in electric microwave oven, electric
oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, filter coffee machine,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Breakfast bar, TV.
French doors leading to patio.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Outdoors: Paved patio and gravelled garden to rear, garden
furniture. Summerhouse for storage of bikes and surfboards etc.
Gate leading access path.
* Parking: On street parking as available, nearest public car park is
approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on
* Family facilities: Not provided but may be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: £25 per pet per week; maximum 2 medium. Information about
bringing your pet.
* General: WiFi included, electricity and gas included in rent, gas
fired CH. Woodburner in lounge, heated towels rails in bathrooms.
* Important notes: No smoking, no wooden logs provided - Short break
- minimum 4 nights.
* Changeover time: 2018 - Friday - arrival 3:00pm - departure
10:00am; 2019 - Friday - arrival 4:00pm - departure 10:00am
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking