This grade II listed building dates back to the 1820s, and is steeped
in history. Originally a Methodist Chapel, it then became the Sunday
School. Despite recent modernisation, the property has retained many
original features including the high level arched windows and slate
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Beware of open tread stairs to mezzanine level for
small children and those with mobility issues.
* Kitchen Utilities: Built in electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, dishwasher, integral fridge and freezer, washing
* Nearest beach: 3.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Patio area to the front with patio furniture and BBQ.
* Parking: On road parking immediately outside property and nearby.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity and first bag of logs included in rent;
woodburning stove in lounge, low consumption digital electric
heaters in bedrooms, kitchen/diner, hall, under floor heating in
kitchen / diner, heated towel rail in shower room.
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
pets, beware of open tread stairs to mezzanine level for small
children and those with mobility issues.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono