Sparrow Cottage is a beautiful traditional Cornish cottage, set in the
lovely Cornish village of Newlyn east, only 5 miles from popular beach
town of Newquay. This is the perfect destination for a couple and their
four-legged friend to explore all of Cornwall, the village of Newlyn
East has everything you will need including a great pub serving food as
well as a shop and butchers. The woodburner will ensure you are kept
nice and cosy in the evenings.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, electric induction hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Enclosed lawned garden and patio to the front with garden
furniture and barbecue.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 4.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Sorry, no babies or children. Low
ceilings and exposed beams in places.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono