Reflections is a beautiful light and airy holiday home in the sought
after area of Hannafore with fantastic views from the bedrooms and
living room. Just yards from the beach it has views over to the nature
reserve on Looe Island which you can reach by walking across at low
tide and the pretty villages of Polperro and Talland can be reached by
taking the scenic coastal path. This area is a haven for wildlife and a
* Sleeps: 9
* Bedrooms: 4
* Beds: 2 king-size beds, 5 single beds.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities:Microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine,
sink and patio doors leading to the private and enclosed courtyard,
range style gas cooker, grill, dishwasher.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Garden with garden furniture and barbecue. Shrimp nets
for rock pooling, buckets and spades provided.
* Parking:Parking for 4 medium sized cars, additional on road parking
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: £35 per pet per week; maximum 2. Information about bringing
* General: Electricity included in rent, open fire in lounge,
electric convector radiators throughout (thermostatically
controlled), heated towel rails in bathrooms; 3 large separate hot
water tanks with electric immersion heaters provide plenty of hot
* Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
* Changeover time: arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono