A beautifully refurbished, spacious house only a short walk to the
local shops, pubs and harbour. Rose Cottage provides the perfect
accommodation for a family or friends sharing, complete with WiFi and
glorious views with a terrace to sit and watch the sun go down.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5'), 1 x twin (3'), 1 x single (2'6'').
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Enclosed garden on two levels with terrace and garden
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Limited on road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that access to this
property is reached by two sets of concrete steps with an
intermediate landing so may not be suited to people with limited
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono