Ideal if you want to be in the heart of the town, Quayside Cottage is
within feet of the bustling harbour. With its decor reflecting its
seaside location it makes for a comfortable and relaxing base.
Padstow's multitude of varied eateries are all close by so it's easy to
forget your car and explore beaches, coastal walks, shops and galleries
and, up the hill, the Elizabethan manor house of Prideaux Place.
* Sleeps: 3.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Sorry, no babies or children under the
age of 10. Please note that during the peak season this property
may be noisy as it is next to a restaurant.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono