Idyllic cottage situated on a working farm and offering spacious
accommodation, peace and tranquillity in a rural setting. The bustling
village of St Merryn and several sandy, surfing beaches are only a
short drive away as is the thriving fishing port of Padstow which has a
number of pubs, restaurants, shops and galleries.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer, slimline
dishwasher, electric oven/ceramic hob, microwave, iPod
* Nearest beach: 2.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Large patio to front with table and 4 chairs, garden to
* Parking: One allocated parking space.
* Family facilities: Equipment not provided but can be hire (Website hidden by Airbnb) see hire page.
* Pets: Maximum 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs; £25 per pet per
week; pets to be restricted to kitchen/diner and
hallway. Information about bringing your pet.
* General: WiFi included, oil and electricity included in rent; oil
c.h./hot water, heated towel rails en suite and cloakroom,
multi-fuel/woodburning stove in lounge, fan heater/air con in
* Important notes: No smoking, babies under the age of 1 only.
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono