Kirrin Cottage is a beautiful property and a rarity in Padstow –
located in the heart of the old town only a few steps from the harbour,
boasting lovely views of the harbour and further onto the estuary from
the top floor balcony and shared garden/patio. The woodburner is a
great feature for those coolers months.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x King (5'), twin (3')
* Bed linen: Yes
* Pets: No
* Views: Harbour and estuary views from shared patio/garden
* Nearest beach: 0.7 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
* Short breaks: Available for this property
* Smoking: No smoking at this property
* Outdoors: Balcony on top floor, Shared rear garden with play
equipment, patio area with garden furniture.
* Very steep slate steps up to garden and patio area, please take
care with young children and elderly.
* Parking: Designated parking in North Quay car park.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 3 x toilet, 2 x TV, Balcony, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, 2 x single bed, 2 x king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby high chair, Patio, Toilet paper, Soap;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom