Located near the unspoilt village of Jacobstow in a lovely quiet rural
location but only a 15 minute drive from Widemouth Bay, the ideal spot
for surfing and family days out, and 20 minutes from Bude which offers
a number of boutiques, shops and restaurants. Great area for
countryside walks, and just down the road is The Wainhouse Inn (10%
discount if you stay at Honey's Meadow!).
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow. Ramps are available for easy access for
* Kitchen and utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided, but no
* Outside: Good sized garden, lawn, garden furniture, deck.
* Pets: 1 small-sized pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know
at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided on driveway shared with owner.
* Nearest beach: 4.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note no dogs allowed in
bedrooms, they must sleep in the conservatory, with guests
providing their own crate for them.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono