Impressive property, finished to a high standard and designed to meet
the expectations of the most discerning holidaymaker. Oak wood
flooring, a suspended woodburning stove and bespoke double front door
are just a few of its features. Porthcothan Bay is a lovely sandy
beach just a 10 minute walk and even closer is the Tredrea Inn. St
Merryn village is 2 miles.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x double, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Sea and countryside views, built-in gas oven,
gas hob, 2 refrigerators, freezer, drinks cooler, Elica cooker
hood, microwave, dishwasher, upright piano, iPod docking station.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Outdoors: Garden bordered with mature shrubs; sea and countryside
views, garden furniture. A gardener will access the garden onc (Website hidden by Airbnb) week for up to 2 hours. Terrace area with a slight drop (please
take care with young children)
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired locally.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity and gas included in rent; wood-burning stove
lounge, gas fired hot water, c.h. heated towel rails in bathroom/en
suite shower rooms, underfloor heating throughout.
* Important notes:No smoking, no pets, no short breaks, because of
the wood floors shoes are not to be worn in the house.
* Changeover time: arrival 4:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono