As the name implies, this is a conversion of cottages originally built
for the coastguard and it is easy to see why; the spectacular panoramic
views allow you to see for miles out to sea and along the coast.
Coastguard Cottage West is 10 minutes' walk from beaches and is
beautifully furnished, well equipped, has a large garden and a balcony
taking advantage of the views.
* Sleeps: 10
* Bedrooms: 5
* Beds: 2 x double, 2 x twin, 1 bunk bed.
* Bed linen Towels: Linen towels provided.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Magnificent views through french doors on
south and west elevations opening onto balcony. TV, video, DVD
player, sideboard, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, larder
* Nearest beach:Less than 10 minutes' walk
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Outdoors: Large garden, mainly lawn, enclosed by Cornish hedges
planted with Tamarisk. Although enclosed, a determined dog or child
could possibly get out. Large "L" shaped balcony on SW corner has
spectacular views. Large enclosed courtyard, very pretty with
fountain, pergola, dog kennel, stone built barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for up to 4 cars (garage not for guests use)
* Family facilities: This is a "Baby Friendly" property. Please order
baby equipment in advance.
* Pets:Maximum 2; Pets must be kept outside.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, coal-effect gas fires (lounge dining room) The
Barn: night storage heaters in bedrooms, heated towel rail
bathroom, hot water electric immersion.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones