Clent Cottage is an attractive and homely modern cottage-style
property, 5 minutes' walk from the Camel Trail and 7-10 minutes' walk
from Padstow harbour (uphill coming back!). Padstow is an historic
working fishing port on the river Camel estuary; beautiful, unspoilt
and picturesque with a number of pubs and restaurants for you to try.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided but may be hired @ £5 per person per wee (Website hidden by Airbnb) please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Patio, patio furniture, barbecue.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Off road parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, shower, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones