A comfortable cottage in the very heart of historic St Ives, this
family style property sleeps five and is just a stone's throw away from
the famous harbour.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
separate built in freezer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Property is accessed via five steep
granite stone steps, and is positioned over two floors. This may
make it unsuitable for people with limited mobility.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, separate entry, 3 x single bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, Kitchen