This delightful modern, spacious cottage in the heart of St Merryn
village close to pubs, wine bar, shops, takeaways and excellent
restaurants. Stylishly furnished and beautifully finished to a high
standard the cottage is also ideal for those who like to stroll out for
a drink or a meal of an evening without having to worry about driving.
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and
double oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 20 yards.
* Nearest amenities: 20 yards.
* Outdoors: Pretty outdoor terrace with rattan garden furniture and
some sea views.
* Parking: Parking available at Park Avenue public car park within 10
minutes' walk where a weekly pass can be purchased. It is possible
to drive close to the property to unload your car before leaving it
in the public car park.
* Family facilities: Travel cot, stair gate and highchair
provided, BT vision box including BT sports, HD and Catch up. DVD
player, mini hi-fi, small library of books.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome, £25 per week.
* General: WiFi included. Gas and electricity included in rent; gas
* Important notes: No smoking, you may use the bed settee but
occupants must not exceed 5 plus baby.
* Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 11am departure.