Bright cozy room in a four bedroom apartment in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn. This would be a comfortable space for a solo guest or a couple. The bathroom and living room are shared spaces with the host, two cats, and airbnb guests from our second listing.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of the other residents of the apartment building (and our cats!) during their stay.
-We periodically rent a second room in the apartment. Please be aware you may share spaces with other guests.
- Please be aware of the cats when opening doors or windows.
- We ask that you do not invite other non-approved guests into the room.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Do not use the fire escape unless there is an emergency.
- The bathroom is a shared space. It is cleaned often but we ask that you please be mindful of your personal use of the bathroom and to please clean up after yourself (clear the drain, wipe the sink). Sanitizing wipes are provided.
- You may use the kitchen during your stay for light cooking. Please be sure to clean the space and any dishes.