New studio located on the 3rd floor of a typical flat in the center in the Navigli area (5 min walking from metro Porta Genova-green line and 20 minutes walking from the Duomo). Silent thanks to its internal position, it has a sunny and nice day/night room with a comfortable new sofa bed (120*200 cm), well-furnished kitchen with coffee machine to have breakfast or prepare your meal, table with 6 chairs and TV. New bathroom with a big and cozy shower and bidet.
Enjoy Milan from the center!
The studio is very silent and quite but once you get out from the main gate you can breathe the real atmosphere of Milan.
It is located on 3rd floor with no elevator and it has:
- a well furnished kitchen with coffee machine and coffe provided to give you the good morning you need;
- new bathroom with a big shower and bidet;
- a little common balcony with flowers to take a breath or smoke a cigarette.
- washing maching available in the storage room in front of the bathroom;
In addition bars, grocery stores, shops, tram and metro are just around the corner, not kidding! Bocconi university/IED/IULM are very close (10 minutes walking).
Atención a los huéspedes
It would be a pleasure to meet you and suggest places to visit, resturants where you can enjoy italian food and support your needs.
- We can agree on earlier check in/later check out for free if possibile
- If you check in after 8 p.m an addition fee of 10€ will be charged
- I am available to rent it to couples if you are fine with a cozy and tiny bed (120*200 cm)
Italian girl working in Milan with a big love for travelling the world and have new experiences. Outgoing, clean, tidy and reliable.