1. The cottage is rented for all time, no one complained the shower and clean, we got very responsible cleaning lady and local service to maintain this cottage
2. Every house and cottage have its rules and instructions to run it, please respect it and follow the instruction to operate the devices such as appliances & devices, but as guest you must read it and follow the instruction to operation, remember this is cottage not hotel when booking it the guest must know it, I sent instruction a few times before guest departure and get confirm they were received.
3. Again we are typical cottage not hotel and B&B, we do not provide servant, but I have sent local service help them. We do not provide towels, the bed linens are cleaned by professional every time after guest leave, moreover, in the cottage rules and instruction we clearly mention the bed linens are optional we courage guest bring their own, especially during fall season.
4. I cannot image the guests wear outdoors shoe enter house and were indoor carpet to hold charcoal, cook strong odor food everywhere, do not respect house rules and make all dirty and messing then complain something what they caused!???
5. This is two adjoining units cottage with 5 bedrooms 9 beds, it can accommodating up to 16 people, we charge only $350/night, is it too pricey?!! if so, why do you book? you can cancel at first place.