Got tix for the big game, but got no place to stay?? Affordable lodging in DePere if U like 2 camp! 20min from Lambeau! 4man tent set up for U with sleeping pads (best for 2-3 people). U bring bedding. Inquire about sleep bags for ext chrg. Shared outdoor privy. Water. Elect 2 charge phone. Showers at local campground 2mi down road.
We''ll have fire going, so U can enjoy bonfire, beer, brat, & discuss da game!
NOTE:NO bdrm/beds (no setting 4 this) Can hear Hwy41 traffic. Rooster crows in am!
To get a feel for what we offer, read out other reviews for other listings as well!
Semi-rustic camping! Close to Hwy 41. You can hear the birds..., you can also hear traffic on 41:)
Bring earplugs if you need them, but this might not be the place for you if you need quiet quiet to sleep NOTE: NO bed/bedroom; no setting to note this in system.
Outdoor privy in small building with lights and lockable door; 15-30ft from your campsite Showers and dump station 1/2 mi down the road at local campground. Rooster lives on premises (in pen), so you will hear him in the am!
If for some reason you cannot bring bedding, inquire before booking. I can supply clean sleeping bags for you, but need to charge $20 per bag for cleaning/drying/handling costs. Better option might be for you to purchase at Walmart when you get in town and then donate to a shelter on your way out of town. If you leave here, we will do that for you!
Kwiktrip 5min away--soup, burger, coffee, beer, etc.
BBQ grill/tripod for over the bonfire. Communal greenhouse open for everyone: microwave, toaster, cooking and eating utensils, plates, mugs, tea, cider, hot choc
Have a few coolers for you to use in the yard, too Professional bonfire starting service:): we'll get that fire going so it's ready when you get "home" after the game! Unlimited firewood!
You have complete access to the entire yard--Spacious 2.5 acre yard, plenty of space. BBQ & rec areas, gardens, large fire pit, unlimited firewood, picnic table, chairs, cooking utensils, plates, etc. Separate driveway.
Very close to Hwy41; you will hear the steady hum, a"roar" during Mon am rush hr traffic. Have earplugs if you need them, but this might not be the place for you if you need quiet quiet to sleep.
Outdoor privy in small building with lights and lockable door; 20-40ft from your campsite
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES PROVIDED
BBQ grill/tripod for over the bonfire
microwave, tea, hot chocolate
tables, chairs, cooking utensils, cups, plates
ice "blocks" (our version: frozen 2litre bottles, some smaller for your coolers)
several large coolers that you can use on the property
"Professional bonfire service" - we'll start the fire an hour after the game ends, so it'll be going when you get "home"! Weather permitting, of course.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have complete access to the spacious 2.5 acre yard, BBQ & rec areas, gardens, large fire pit, unlimited firewood, microwave, toaster, picnic table, chairs, cooking utensils, plates, etc. Separate driveway for all campers
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be happy to assist you in getting a bonfire going, giving directions, etc., giving you ideas where to catch a bite, etc, as long as it is before 10p
Otros aspectos destacables
NO bedroom or beds (there is no appropriate setting in system to note this), but we do have several cots. Near Hwy 41, so you will hear the steady hum of traffic. Also, did I mention there is a rooster (penned) on the premises?? Bring earplugs if you need'em!
Read our reviews for other listings!
No showers here. Plenty of water for drinking and washing; it is well water that includes sulfur. BYOC (chlorine that is if you don't like sulfur water).
Can definitely connect to wifi in parts of backyard, but it is weak in some other parts; if important to you, check before you set up camp.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES SO THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD AND SAFE CAMPING STAY HERE
• BONFIRE: Put out fire before going to bed with water buckets by greenhouse. Keep fire manageable (flames no more than 8in from rim). Watch so that sparks are not hitting trees, buildings, TENTS.
• Practice safe burning when grilling). Do not burn if there are strong winds and sparks are flying far.
• SMOKING/FLAMES/SPARKS: HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FLAMES (LIGHTERS, CIGARETTES, ETC) ANYWHERE OTHER THAN BY FIREPIT. ESPECIALLY IN THE GROVE CAMPING AREAS WHERE THERE ARE MANY DRY PINE NEEDLES AND DRY LOWER TREE BRANCHES---SPARKS/FLAMES COULD EASILY START A FIRE. Thank you so so much for your respect on this matter.
• PLEASE THROW BUTTS IN FIREPIT OR IN A CAN. Thank you so so much for your respect on this matter.
• ELECTRICAL THINGS: If it looks like rain or is raining, please be careful with any devices or electrical appliances plugged in your tent. FOR YOUR SAFETY, PREFERABLY UNPLUG ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE IF IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN. WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE.
• DOG: Don't feed him anything, no matter how much he gives you that “they never feed me” look. He has allergies to different foods, one of which is beef….
• PARK in designated areas by yellow pails or green parking signs
• Be careful not to hit trees…or any tents or vehicles that may have come/set up while you were out
• Leave lights on and door open in privy so you and others can find it in the dark.
• If questions, text Randy at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Vicki (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Please don’t even think of calling us after the game to pick you up..., but do please, HAVE A GREAT GREAT TIME here like so many others before you have!
DIRECTIONS TO SHOWERS at nearby Apple Creek Campground (campground where showers are located) – about 2miles from here *This info is also in Airbnb Basics House manual; hard copy in greenhouse – pink folder
1. Come out of your driveway (the guest lawn driveway) turning right on Mid Valley Rd.
2. Take first right (west) on Golden Glow Rd (past our house on the corner)
3. Take left on County Line Rd/Cty U (the first stop sign).
• On left about ¾ mi is Apple Creek Campground where showers are located. If you hit Hwy 41, you have gone too far.
• Showers .25 for 3min - Go past main office. Park near concrete wall by pavilion.