Location is prime, five minutes away from Melbourne Central, the State Library, Queen Vic Market, parallel to Lygon street and 10 min walk to Fitzroy - you can't find a better location! It's in between everything.
It's the master bedroom (of a 6 person terrace house) with your own private balcony - perfect for a single/couple (just one blanket tho)
You can't get closer to the city but still be in a terraced house like this!
+ Five friendly and fun-loving students at the University of Melbourne
Huge spacious and light-filled room in an authentic victorian style terraced house in Carlton.
+ Air con, Queen-sized bed, sofa, desk, chair, armchairs on the balcony, storage for clothes etc.
Close to everything. There's easy access to tram stops, restaurants, groceries and gym facilities all around.
Disponible para huéspedes
+ Kitchen/living room,
+ own private balcony.
+ dishwasher and laundry
+ unlimited wifi
+ two bathrooms
+ TV Display/Screen
+ sheets, pillow cases, blanket
The kitchen/living room is a great communal space and there's a backyard perfect for hanging out on a nice sunny day.
Atención a los huéspedes
I won't be there but the all others are super friendly and always up for a chat.
- Smoking only permitted outside, on the balcony or in the backyard. Smoking inside is prohibited!
- Leave room in clean condition.
- Turn off AirCon&Light whenever you're not in the room.
- Take care of the key, 30$ fee for lost applies
- The kitchen and other communal areas need to be cleaned after using it.
- Your spot in the fridge is bottom right (flexible when arranged and agreed otherwise)
- The Guest is responsible for all damages in the room and in the house that are caused by her/him or her/his visitors.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.