Near Part-Dieu, lovely studio.
Ideal for a stay, professional meetings, conferences, Festival des lumières, tourism or family. 15 minutes from Vieux Lyon (easy access with bus C9 + C3, place des maisons neuves stop) and in a calm neighborhood. Nice accommodation, functional housing, with luminosity, free street parking. Around, you can explore Montplaisir quarter, l’Institut Lumière, Les Halles Bocuse, “Gratte-ciel” Villeurbanne…
Disponible para huéspedes
This studio is recently renovated and situated on the 2nd floor of an old building. It is full equiped for a pleasant stay. You have guides to visit Lyon and maps to avoid being lost.
The studio is up to 3 adults and one child :
- One House with 1 single bed 90/1 pers, large desk, radio-cd, wifi, chairs, sideboard, table and iron, clothes line ...
- The lounge with 1 comfortable sofa bed 140/2 people, 1 extra sofa 120/1 for a child, TV, eating bar, stools, washing machine and sheets provided.
- The US kitchen with vitro hob and oven, small refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, hood, dishes, tea, coffee, sugar, cakes, 1 breakfast tea… towels provided ... .
- The Corridor with wardrobe, hangers, hairdryer ...
- The WC + bathroom with shower soap, shampoo ... towels provided.
- The corridor-balcony with a wall shelf and folding chairs, invites to coffee break, lunch, aperitif, reading ... or for SMOKERS.
Atención a los huéspedes
Available at your arrival, with flexibilities. The keys will be handed for your studio.
Sophie, your host
(or if absent: Olivier & Amandine) can provide information about the city.
Otros aspectos destacables
Building access: door code.
Studio Access: Key metal shutters and door key.
NO SMOKING inside the balcony as desired.
Arts, voyages et partages sont mes devises...c'est avec plaisir que je mets à disposition mon douillet studio pour vous permettre de découvrir tous les charmes de Lyon.