Waterfront home in Shippan area of Stamford, CT has a private room available on the 2nd floor of the 3 storey house with 5 bedrooms. You have your own bathroom with a bathtub across the hallway. The room has a queen size bed, side tables, a lamp, a chest of drawers and a closet. The window is facing the ocean and you have a great sunset view. You hear the ocean waves and birds. You have access to all the amenities in the house (see photos and description).
- Pets and shoes allowed only on the first fl. 2nd and 3rd Fl. are pet and shoe free.
- Smoking allowed only outside the house, absolutely not inside. Smoking inside the house by the window is not allowed.
- The house is not child protected inside and outside. If you bring kids, it's your responsibility. The backyard is open to the private beach. Water comes to the top step when the tide is high. Front yard does not have any fence or gate.
- For a long term guest staying longer than 30 days, a private gathering of family and friends is OK as long as it is a quite private one for sharing meals and we can manage our schedule to have the house available. We are in a quiet neighborhood and only sound you hear are waves and birds. Noise travel across water quite loud. No loud parties with music.
- Our drive way can park maximum 4 cars. On the street in front of the house, you can park maximum 4 cars. Of course, this depends on size of your car.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am a global citizen, born Korean, lived in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Canada and US. I travelled many more countries and still travel to many countries for work. I enjoy staying in homes when I travel so that I get to experience the country, people and culture better. Some AirBnB hosts became my friends. I hope you get to enjoy my home, Stamford, Connecticut, Metro New York area and America.