1 Bedroom and living room is 72 sqm and on 23rd floor. It's in the center of the building. With 2 balconies, it give STUNNING 180-degree sea view. Kitchen counter and basic appliances are provided as well as in room facilities. Sea breeze all year long. The white sandy beach named 'Mae Rum Phaeung' is ONLY 50 meters away. 3 restaurants (Thai and Italian) are 40 meters away. The place is 14 km to Rayong City and only 5 km from Ban Phe and the pier to Koh Samet.
Situated on Mae Rum Phaeung Beach which is 14 km from Rayong City and 5 km from Ban Phe (pier to Koh Samet), the room can accommodate 4 persons and it is fully equipped with facilities:
- Bedroom: King size bed
- Living room: super large sofa bed (can take 2 persons comfortably .. extra pillows and blankets provided)
- 1 Bathroom with powder corner
- 2 Balconies in both rooms to enjoy 180-degree sea view
- 40" LED TV with cable
- Air-Con in both rooms
- Dining table for 4 persons
- Kitchen counter with basic appliances, cutlery set and cooking equipment (microwave, fridge, kettle, pot, pan, plates and glasses, mugs and cups)
- 2 towels
- Shower, toiletries and hair dryer (shampoo and body wash)
- Common areas: gym, outdoor pool, table tennis, snooker and tennis courts (minimal fee)
- wifi is available at the reception area (minimal fee)
- 24/7 security guards, reception, snack corner and CCTVs
- 3 restaurants (Thai and Italian)
- The beach is ONLY 50 meters away
Disponible para huéspedes
The common areas are:
- Outdoor pool
- Table tennis
- Snooker (minimal fee)
- Tennis courts (minimal fee)
Atención a los huéspedes
- For long stay guest, I will be there upon check-in and show you around. Rayong is like my 2nd home. I can recommend you nice places to visit and great local restaurants.
- For short stay guest, If I cannot make it, friendly and handy receptionists will assist you with the check-in/out and related info. I can also be reached via common chat platform/app
Otros aspectos destacables
The place is perfect for family retreat and a trip with friends. You will surely enjoy the STUNNING sea view!
- Please DO NOT smoke in the room or at the balconies. The smoking area is on the 1st floor next to the lobby.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the condo.
- Chilling out at the balconies is ok, but NOT loud partying.
- Small cooking is ok, you can find the utensils at the kitchen.
- Smoking is NOT allowed either in the room or at the balconies. The smoking area is on the 1st floor next to the lobby.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Chilling out at the balconies is ok, but not loud party or music. Please be considerate to other neighbors.
- Small cooking is ok. The utensils and cutlery are on the shelf/drawers. Have fun! Please clean and keep it where it came from.
- Trash bins can be found in both rooms. Please help keep the rooms tidy and clean. Don't leave the garbage in the hallways or common areas. The garbage room is at each wing of the building in case you might want to clear the bin.
- Please be eco-friendly by TURNING OFF the air-con, lights and water supply whenever you leave the room. Please also make sure the door is locked. I won’t be responsible for any lost or damage of your belongings.
- Feel free to use the shared facilities e.g. pool, gym, table tennis room. Some of them (Tennis and Snooker) will be charged with minimal fee; please contact the receptionists. Please behave nicely and be considerate to other guests.
- Upon check out, please kindly turn off all air-con, lights, electronic devices and water supply. The key must be returned to the receptionists at the 1st floor by 11 am.
**NOTE: additional charges will be enforced under these conditions:
- Stain on bed: THB 1,500 for cleaning and sanitization
- Lost key: THB 1,000 for changing the whole door knob for security reasons
- Stained towel/sheet: THB 300
- Unapproved late check-out: THB 1,000
- Any detection of smoking inside the room/balconies (ashes, butts, smell): THB 2,000
- Other lost and damage on electronic devices and property will be charged based on the market price of that particular object plus 15% of management fee
Hi, just simply call me 'Aim'!
Cars enthusiast, beers and dogs lover born and live in Bangkok, Thailand. Traveling, going to new places, meeting people and cooking are such a passion for me.
If you are new to Thailand, I can surely help you! Where to go? How to get there? What to do? What to eat and drink? You name it! I will do whatever I can to help you and make the trip memorable.
Please do let me know and let's talk if my places catch your attention.