It's a small, tidy studio apartment for a guest or a couple. It's like staying at a tiny house in a leafy, walkable neighborhood. With a queen-sized Tempur-Pedic bed.
This peaceful place has a private bedroom, a small bathroom, guest entrance through the foyer, A/C and off-street parking. There's easy access to parks, grocery, Rx, and other amenities. Fun fact: Tom Petty grew up a block away. Rates are sharply discounted for a week (-15 percent) and month (-35 percent).
There's a separate, lockable door off the entryway. It's equipped with a two-burner cooktop on the butcher block counter, a small, 4.3-cubic-foot fridge, a 900-watt microwave and a coffee maker. The water closet includes a funky, new galvanized steel shower. There's a small TV that gets PBS and Fox and allows you to stream movies via your Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc., account.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to a washer and dryer off the main entry, the shady yard with deck chairs and if you wanna play in the Florida sand, there's a sandbox in the front. : -)
Borrow stuff. There's a kayak you can use if you'd like to explore the region's natural springs. I also have a road bike you also may use.
It's a small space most suitable for solo travelers, but a couple who doesn't mind a tiny-house type of place would be comfortable enough.
Before arrival: For planning purposes, please message me through Airbnb app. or my email (which Airbnb hides in these rules) and we can communicate about your ETA for check-in.
1. Please keep the noise to a minimum, esp. after 10 p.m.
2. When leaving for the day, please turn off the A/C to conserve electricity.
3. After your stay please strip the bed and place the sheets and used towels in a bundle I can scoop up to wash.
4. Tidying up is greatly appreciated. If needed, a broom is in one closet.
5. The evening before you check-out, please let me know your ETA of departure. This helps me manage the listing if I'm not home.
6. And let me know if there is anything amiss or I can do something to help you during your stay.
7. After check-out please complete the Airbnb survey to let other visitors know about my place.
I'll be either home or at work. Interaction is completely dependent on what you prefer. I welcome conversations about what brings you to Gainesville and I can recommend some restaurants and help with getting around town. And, I'm available by cell phone should something arise.
Writer, journalist, web content guy. Like to run, kayak, hike and go on road trips, when I may stay in an interesting Airbnb place. I'm a big coffee lover. Gotta have java. Addict. Life motto? Relax. God's in charge.