** Please note that there is another cabin adjacent to this property and other travelers may be present during your stay **
Escape to 'Tranquility,' a cozy 1-bathroom Schroeder studio perched on the edge of Lake Superior. Offering easy access to the shoreline, accommodations for 4 guests, and 500 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, you'll have a hard time getting back to reality after your stay in this majestic Minnesota studio!
From the moment you enter this cozy studio, you'll feel right at home. Offering knotty pine, modern appliances and stunning lakefront views that will certainly take your breath away, your daily stresses of life will immediately slip away during your stay here. You'll look forward to waking up to the serene sounds of the waves kissing the shoreline followed by a fresh brew of coffee on the expansive deck. Create a tasty treat in the well-equipped kitchenette, offering a mini-fridge, microwave, Toaster Oven, and hot plate. After an active day of exploring the Superior Hiking Trail or paddling in your kayak, fire up a delicious meal on the outdoor grill and feast your eyes on the blanket of stars above, before slipping into sweet dreams under the covers of the comfy bed or the memory foam pull out couch.
Atención a los huéspedes
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating, kitchenette featuring a toaster oven, hot plate and microwave, an outdoor gas grill (May to October), wireless internet access, free off street parking, two bicycles (May to October) and more!
- Only 150 feet to 240 feet of shoreline of Lake Superior, you'll enjoy easy access to kayaking, swimming, canoeing, and more!
- Prime location in Cook County providing thrilling amusement including skiing, hiking, biking, upscale dining, casual eateries and more!
- Studio: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Couch in the Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm - 9 am
- A four wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another cabin adjacent to this property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in