Modern mountain luxury! 3BR + den/3.5BA luxury townhome just a few miles from Breckenridge. Drive to slopes, drive to town. Sleeps 8: king bed, 2 queen beds, twin bunk bed. Gas fireplace, mountain views, washer/dryer, garage, Wi-Fi.
LUXURY 3 BR+DEN / 3.5 BA TOWNHOUSE – BEAUTIFUL DECOR – SLEEPS 8
The Shores 138 sits in a beautiful setting near the Blue River with the Tenmile Range as a backdrop. It’s just across the road from the Breckenridge Golf Club and a five-minute drive to the slopes and downtown Breckenridge. You’ll love the peace and seclusion (yet convenient location) of this exclusive residential community.
This beautiful 3-bedroom plus den, 3.5-bathroom townhome is a great way to experience luxury at its finest. It’s the perfect getaway for groups of up to eight people. The great room combines a living room with an open kitchen and a formal dining table. There’s a magnificent floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace and large LCD TV for relaxing after a day on the slopes or other mountain adventures. The fully stocked open kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, custom alder cabinetry, a professional grade gas stovetop and top-of-the-line cookware. The dining table seats eight, and there’s room for three more at the counter.
The ground-floor master suite is a luxurious retreat with a four-poster king bed, a fireplace and a large private bathroom featuring a soaking tub and walk-in tile shower. The upstairs bedroom also have their own bathrooms and great mountain views. Other amenities of this custom townhome include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home, a heated two-car garage and an outdoor gas grill. Do laundry during your stay in the front-loading washer/dryer in the laundry/mud room.
If you’re looking for a combination of luxury and fantastic location, The Shores 229 is the perfect choice. Call us to book today!
- Queen suite 1: queen bed, private bathroom with shower, mountain views.
- Queen suite 2: queen bed, bathroom with tub/shower (bathroom also opens to hallway).
- Den: twin bunk bed.
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, gas fireplace, LCD TV, door to patio.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage, two outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.