Enjoy our newly renovated self-contained holiday accomodation located at the Mount, very close to the beach and to Bayfair shopping centre. You will be provided comfort, privacy and a very cozy atmosphere. This place is perfect for a short or long stay in Tauranga. Ideal for families or friends travelling together. When you make a booking, please read your itinerary for the directions and check-in instructions!
You get your own unit with a bedroom with a queen bed that have real mattress. There is also a bunk bed with two single mattresses and a pull out sofa so the unit is suitable for up to six people. I also provide towels, sheets and blankets. You will have a private bathroom so keep in mind if you bring five friends with you that you all have to share just one bathroom. Please bring your own shower gel and shampoo. There are closets in the bedrooms. There is off street parking for one car and there is plenty of free unlimited parking in front of my house on the street. You are welcome to make use of the kitchenette if you want to cook while you're here, but please note, that the sink is being installed in the near future (for the time being, you can use the fully equipped kitchen on the first floor which is separated with a staircase and lockable door from your side). Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am. This is a ground floor unit in a two-story house. It is a typical kiwi building with timber frame/floors so it is not sound proof. The quiet hours rule is valid for the guests staying upstairs too so noise is usually not a problem. However this is not the right place for you if you have small children that need to go to bed before 10pm (we do not allow infants to stay for the same reason). In case you are a light sleeper, please use earplugs and you should also not plan to sleep soundly past 7am if you stay here. When people start walking upstairs, cooking breakfast, showering and talking with each other, the house is full of energy. There is no washing machine listed in the amenities, so please do not later mention negatively in your review not having one provided!!!
The house is in walking distance to the beach, to Bayfair Shopping Centre (supermarket, food court, cafes, etc) and to Baywave Aquatic Centre. Our street is quiet and peaceful. Please do not stay here if you feel this location is not a great location. You can see the location on the map before you book, and you can use street view to wander down the streets to see how the neighborhood is.
Disponible para huéspedes
As our guests you have private access directly to your unit.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available if you have questions or need help planning things to do. Otherwise we leave you alone to enjoy our lovely city.
Please don't be intimidated by all these rules. They are here to discourage trouble makers from booking and to encourage everyone else to stay here comforted by the knowledge that this is a place that people enjoy. Please read these house rules carefully prior to booking.
1. Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am. You are not allowed to use the outdoor patio during quiet hours, so as not to disturb our neighbours.
2. No shoes inside the apartment and no food in the bedrooms.
3. Keep your showers short to leave enough hot water for everybody, wipe the shower glass after use (squeegee is provided).
4. Don't leave any doors or windows unlocked if you are not present.
5. Turn off the heating units when you are not present due to fire hazard.
6. If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself, including surfaces, dining table, hot plate, wash your dishes and take your empty bottles/rubbish out.
7. Only light cooking is allowed, no strong smelling food like curry, deep fry.
8. Do not spit, urinate, defecate or regurgitate other than in the toilet.
9. Air your bedroom every morning.
10. All guests must be disclosed to the airbnb reservation (even newborns).
11. Only registered guests allowed in the property.
12. If you are unhappy, tell me at once, and please not in a review when it’s too late for me to help.
13. Keep and leave the flat CLEAN and TIDY, clean out fridge before check-out, take your rubbish out, etc. In case cleaning is more than a regular 2 h clean after your stay, we will charge you $30/hour on top of the cleaning fee.
14. If you violate the house rules, I will have to cancel your reservation, and you will lose most or allof your money.
We are a family of four enjoying to live in New Zealand:-)