Charming house from the early 1900's. Located across from popular Sancho's Cantina and The Cove restaurant. Right down the street from SAC. Close to the Riverwalk, the Alamo, downtown, shopping, and many restaurants. Two bedrooms with double beds and one bathroom. Futon couch also available.
Charming home with lots of character! The house has high ceilings, wood floors, large front and back porches, and Window ACs and Space Heaters throughout. Though old and exhibiting wear and tear from its 100 years of being lived in, it is spacious and inviting. Walk across the street to grab some amazing food! Or sit on the porch and enjoy the music!
Disponible para huéspedes
Entire house including the back yard. House is a duplex, but other side of house is not accessible. Please do not go into the back shed or try to open any locked doors.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest interaction will be as needed by text, call, or in person. We live a few minutes away and can stop by if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Strict Cancellation Policy.
Live music right across the street at night. Street parking becomes limited in the evenings. Music ranges from salsa, jazz, to country, but nothing obnoxious. Music can be heard from inside the house.
- This is our home, not a hotel, please respect it.
- No smoking.
- Pets are allowed with preapprove.
- Please clean kitchen and all dirty dishes used.
- No daily housekeeping service included in the rental rate.
- If something gets broken/damaged please let us know.
- Check-in time may be flexible. Please ask if you need an earlier check-in.
- Do not place hot irons/curling irons on the end tables.
- Do not place hot dishes on kitchen table or dinning room table.
I'm a San Antonio fireman that lives and works downtown. My girlfriend, Sarah, and I love traveling. Every year we go snowboarding and skiing! We love trying new things, especially foods. Philadelphia is where we had our first Airbnb experience and love the city! I grew up in San Antonio and can tell you all the great places to see!