Spectacular mountain views and a private setting are yours at this beautiful Randolph vacation rental home. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough room to sleep up to 6 guests, this lovely house ensures a remarkable White Mountain retreat! While staying at this lovely home, the area's best lakes, ATV trails, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, water sports, ice fishing, dog sledding, excellent local restaurants, and noteworthy attractions will all be in your grasp!
Inside, this gorgeous residence boasts 1,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and a spacious open-concept living area, featuring stunning cathedral ceilings, skylights, a view of the upstairs loft-style open hallway, gleaming floors, a propane stove hearth, and charming double French doors that lead out to a private front deck, complete with Presidential Mountain views.
The living room flows into the dwelling's cheerful dining area and nice kitchen, which comes fully equipped with all necessary cooking appliances and ample cabinets. Also on the home's main level is an expansive, quiet bedroom with sizable closet and a bath. Upstairs, you'll encounter 2 more bedrooms, both featuring enormous closets, a bath, a sliding door out to the balcony area and an open hallway.
Central air conditioning is supplied throughout, in addition to everything else you need to feel as comfortable as possible, including cable TV, an in-unit washer and dryer, ironing equipment, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience. Plus, the garage provides a protected entrance to the home for your peace of mind.
Atención a los huéspedes
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, gleaming flooring, propane stove hearth, private deck, cable TV, ironing equipment, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning throughout, ample closet space, and much more
- Enjoy sensational views of the Presidential Mountain Range from the home's lovely private front porch!
- Outstanding location! Across the street from hiking trails and minutes away from ski resorts and golf
- Close proximity to lakes, ATV trails, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, water sports, ice fishing, dog sledding, excellent local restaurants, numerous other outdoor recreational activities and noteworthy attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 set of Full-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Sleeps 6 adults comfortably
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.