Enjoy downtown Fort Collins in an open, modern home! Just a walk away from the breweries and Old Town. Relax on the rooftop deck and take in the breathtaking mountain views. The house is spacious, warm and inviting and we would love to host your visit!
Vacation Rentals Agreement
415 Osiander St.
Fort Collins, Co 80524
We look forward to your stay in Fort Collins. Please review the terms of our rental agreement and finalize your rental by signing below. Should you require additional information or assistance please contact us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Thank you for choosing our rental property!
Thank you for your booking with us! We are looking forward to your visit. We are committed to providing you with the most convenient and reliable vacation rental experience possible. The terms of our Rental Agreements are provided below and are intended to help you enjoy a safe, reliable and convenient stay. The Guest Agreement sets out the terms of your booking with us if you have booked a short-term rental (without a lease agreement).
By using the Home and Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this guest
agreement. This Agreement only applies to short term rentals and not long term or leased rentals, which will be governed by the specific terms of your Residential Lease agreement with us if applicable.
1. Policies: Please treat our Home with the care you would at your own home and abide by following policies:
-Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors.
-Unless otherwise stated in the Home listing, you must be over the age of 25.
-You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the Home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
-Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Home.
-No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the Home lot line or in adjacent units, or any illegal activity may occur at the Home.
-No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance of your reservation.
-No smoking is allowed in or around any Home.
-Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 11am - we will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available.
-Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
2. Cleaning: Each home will be cleaned and inspected by third-party cleaning contractors after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. They will appreciate simple things like leaving the Home tidy, running the dishwasher, stripping the beds, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash.
3. Excessive Wear and Tear, Noise and Occupancy: If excessive wear and tear is found for the Home, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes us to charge Guest for additional fees. Tenant will be provided with a receipt for any additional fees incurred upon request or as required by local laws or regulations. If at any time the maximum number of the Home’s occupants is exceeded or if we receive information about excessive noise, we have the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to charge Guest a minimum service fee of $250 with no refund for the balance of the remaining reservation. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes us to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the reservation for the Home specifically allows a pet, if any sign of a pet is discovered, then Guest authorizes us to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. We will return any balance of a security deposit to Guest, less any charges or amounts owed by Guest, within fourteen (14) days after the end of the reservation or as otherwise required by local laws or regulations. Any charges owed by Guest may be charged to Guest’s card on file in addition to seeking any relief provided by law.
4. Maintenance and Access: We have the right to enter the Home at any time during guest stay and we will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. This is an associated risk of renting a single-family residence or condo. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time or if the Home is unavailable for any reason as determined in our discretion, and significantly affects your stay; we reserve the right to refund at our discretion or offer to relocate you to another home.
5. Phone and Internet: Unless otherwise specified, all homes are equipped with a high-speed Wi-Fi connection where service is available and we will provide you with any required Wi-Fi passwords. We do not provide a land line phones for all homes and suggest that you please use your mobile phone or Wi-Fi enabled phone for calls.
6. Furnished Rental and Supplies: Our properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified. A limited starter supply of paper products, bath and dish soap are provided, but will not be replaced if consumed during your stay so we recommend bringing additional personal items with you. Staples (salt, pepper, foils, wraps, etc.) are generally stocked by the Owner of the Home. Guest is responsible for replacing stocked items as they are consumed. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using please provide for those items by bringing them with you.