Our top floor apartement, situated in the very center of the city, offers view on both sea and mountains. You can leave your car in our courtyard and reach most of bars, shops, and tourist services on foot. Bus and taxi stops are also nearby.
Apartment consists of two bedrooms with separate bathrooms and common space with kitchen and large balcony.
Romantic bedroom “Adela” has access to a smaller balcony and has a king size bed which can be split in two single beds.
Rustic bedroom “Iza” has two single beds and original furniture from late 19th century.
Both bathrooms are equipped with hydro massage shower cabins.
Kitchen and living room with additional bed are an unique room, cheerfully painted and can comfortably accommodate six people.
Kitchen is equipped with glass-ceramic stove, fridge with freezer, microwave oven, and espresso machine.
There is also a wood burning stove and oven that provides heating during winter. Electric and air-conditioning systems can also be used to warm up the apartment.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a small wood and large gas grill in the common courtyard. Please ask a day in advance if you would like to use it.
Laundry room is located in the basement.
All guests have full access to the backyard.
Atención a los huéspedes
My family and I live on the ground floor so we are at your disposal 0-24h. We can also provide you informations and do grocery shopping for you.
Otros aspectos destacables
Smoking is allowed on balcony.
For a stay longer than ten days price is negotiable.
1. Please behave in a way that allows other guests, hosts and neighbours to rest as well. Keep the noise down after 11 p.m.
2. Other guests are allowed to visit you only with a prior approval from your host.
3. You are allowed to smoke on terraces/balconies. Smoking is not allowed indoors.
4. Do not use air conditioning while doors and/or windows are open.
5. Taking the furniture and fittings out of the rooms is not allowed.
6. Sitting and/or walking on the fence of balconies/terraces, as well as climbing on the roof of the house is strictly forbidden.
7. In case you are not familiar with using any of the appliances at your disposal contact your host for assistance.
8. In case of announced bad weather or strong wind (bora) you are required to follow your host’s instructions.
9. Please take out the garbage at least every other day. Food remains attract insects which multiply fast and are hard to get rid off without chemicals toxic for the environment.
10. The responsibility for the safety of your belongings, locking the apartment, and closing the windows lies solely with you.
11. Any damage or disturbance is to be reported to the host immediately, to prevent it from escalating and/or to remove any inconvenience. You will be charged for any subsequently discovered damage
12. The apartments sre cleaned on guest change-over day. On the day of your departure, be sure to pack your belongings by 10.00 a.m. and then call your host over so they can join you for an inspection of the apartment.
13. Disorderly conduct of any kind will not be tolerated. The accommodation of a guest who repeatedly does not abide by the above House Rules will be unconditionally terminated and the rest of the book period will not be reimbursed.
Este anfitrión tiene 52 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a math teacher with a career in IT development and customer service management. As my children grew up I felt its time to slow down my way of life so I took up old hobbies such as gardening, planting, and agriculture. I've also decided to continue my family's tradition of vacation renting, providing the original Mediterranean experience.