This beautiful two bedroom apartment is in an ideal, central location; just a seven minute walk from the River Thames only a fifteen minute walk from London’s iconic sights. You’ll be staying in the urban heart of the city.
This contemporary apartment has everything you need for a stylish visit to the UK’s capital city. It can comfortably sleep four people with two bedrooms, each with a cosy double bed. It is light and spacious, with a homely and inviting front room, boasting plenty of space for you to relax. The modern, fully equipped kitchen enables you to make the most of the self-catering accommodation. The bathroom is ultra-modern and has a shower for ease. Facilities such as bed linen and towels are all provided and there’s central heating, WiFi and a TV also available, so you’ll have all your home comforts.
This is the perfect apartment to book with your friends or family as you’re never too far away from the sights and sounds of one of the best loved capital cities in the world. Book now!
Disponible para huéspedes
The guests can access the entire property.
1. The property sleeps four people only. Four people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Check in could be organized in advance or keys to be stored in a key safe.
The property will contact you in advance to arrange key collection and check-in.
Este anfitrión tiene 1123 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are Will, Thomas, Serena and Tom - we love Airbnb!
We have stayed in Airbnb properties throughout the UK, and in a number of European countries. Throughout all our Airbnb experiences two things have stood out. The convenient & hassle free process, and the warmth & generosity of the hosts - it was in this vein that we setup The London Residents Club.
We look after a small number of homes belonging to family and friends - we host them as if they were our own. We will always strive to ensure that your experience is hassle free:
-Fast response time, 7 days a week
-Personal Check In service
-Professional cleaning before your stay
-Quality linen, towels and essentials provided
-7 days a week support
We will do our best to make you feel at home. Please feel free to get in touch for places to eat, theatre recommendations or a good pub. We will always try and accommodate your requests so please don’t be afraid to ask!
Will, Thomas, Serena and Tom