SPACIOUS APARTMENT OVERLOOKING WOOLWICH FERRY CONVENIENT FOR THE 02 SLEEPS UP TO 7 PEOPLE
A luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on 2 floors with panoramic balcony to all rooms in the heart of Woolwich , London. Sleeps up to 7 people comfortably . The location of the apartment is only 3 mins walk from Woolwich Ferry, Woolwich town centre with various stores including Primark, TKmaxx etc. The apartment is directly opposite Travelodge saving you money for larger groups so it is perfect for business travellers, families and larger groups. This is the closest residential building to Woolwich Ferry on Powis street. Stunning views of the Thames & Greenwich can be seen from the balcony, the view is breathtaking . Ideal for Excel, O2 and for travelling to the West End.
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment is equipped to an extremely high standard with luxurious quality designer furniture. Fully Fitted Kitchen - with an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, tall fridge freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, cooking utensils and crockery, toaster and kettle and safety fire extinguisher and fire blanket Spacious Living Room & Dining Area - extremely comfortable sofa - a home entertainment system consists of a 55inch smart LED TV with Freeview and is connected to the internet along with a sound bar and subwoofer for great sound - large dining area with a 6 seater dining set - beautiful balcony that overlooks the view of the docks, giving you an excellent view of the Thames and Woolwich Ferry. You can walk to the Ferry in 5mins to take you to the other side of East London & City Airport . The Wicks Tower has 2x Large Bedrooms, a Double sized beds and a single in one of the bedroom which have ensuite bathroom including bathtubs. The beautiful rooms are tastefully designed in bright colours and lovely furnishings. The apartment is so spacious you can open all the balcony door for natural breeze. Toiletries, shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, hand wash & hair dryer provided All linen and towels are provided. Travel cot provided upon request.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will welcome you at check-in and give you the keys and answer any of your questions to help you feel at home. You may get in touch anytime you need any assistance via my mobile or AirBnB.
Otros aspectos destacables
Strictly no parties or functions.
- - Strictly no extra guests to be brought into the apartment without permission.
- - Noise to be kept down after 11pm.
- - Please do not speak to the building management or concierge, i can be reached at any time to deal with any issues.
- - Check-ins between 8PM and 12AM incur an additional charge of £50
- - Check-ins after 12AM incur an additional charge of £80
- - Check-out is at 11am unless previously arranged with us.
- - Unauthorised late check-outs will incur a fee of £20 per hour for a maximum of 3 hours. After 2pm the full day rate will be charged.
- No shoes in the house please,
- Strictly no parties or functions. - - Strictly no extra guests to be brought into the apartment without permission. - - Noise to be kept down after 11pm. - - Please do not speak to the building management or concierge, i can be reached at any time to deal with any issues. - - Check-ins between 8PM and 12AM incur an additional charge of £50 - - Check-ins after 12AM incur an additional charge of £80 - - Check-out is at 11am unless previously arranged with us. - - Unauthorised late check-outs will incur a fee of £20 per hour for a maximum of 3 hours. After 2pm the full day rate will be charged.
As an avid travellers myself, I fell in love with with AirBnB shortly after an amazing experience in Portugalwith my family,The love, attention and compassion we experienced during our stay taught me that travelling can be so much more than your typical, impersonalised hotel stay and run of the mill tourist expeditions. What AirBnB offered us was a real taste of living for the brief and wonderful time we had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful and tranquil coastal home with our amazing hosts. The story behind their reasons for hosting were even more heart-warming. They opened their home to us.It was an experience we will never forget. Today, we are lucky enough to be able to share those same values and experiences with you, our guests and we welcome you with open arms. Please come and experience London like a local. We are here to offer our suggestions and our home to you, so that you can enjoy it as your home away from home. Our goal is to give you the same love and warmth that we experienced so that you leave with a new experience, the experience of travelling as an AirBnB guest, one that will stay with you forever as a beautiful memory. I will always do my best to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Your home will be professionally cleaned before you arrive and we will always try to greet you personally. If I can’t I will have our lovely concierge staff, lovely cleaner or our maintenance person meet you on our behalf. Either way, I personally will handle your online communication to ensure you receive a personal experience. Although I am lucky enough to travel regularly, I do spend much of my time in this wonderful city and as such here to assist you in any way I can with suggesting great sights to see that you wouldn’t as a tourist. If you are a business traveller, we want to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay comfortable and convenient. As a business person I understand what is essential to you. Most importantly, I want to greet you with a smile, so that when you arrive from close or from afar, you know that whilst you are staying here in London, you are family and you Belong Anywhere!