Welcome to my eclectic mid century modern ranch home located in the heart of East Nashville - very close to Five Points, Riverside Village, Germantown and a $10 Uber/Lyft ride to downtown. I’ve created a unique and warm experience decorated with an eclectic collection ranging from mexican modernism to Midcentury art and furnishings.
This is my home I live in but because I travel a lot, I airbnb when I go out of town.
- Most important? Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay
- ***No illegal activity of any sort - not even the socially-acceptable sort.***
- Otherwise: - In general: please abide by the golden rule. Please respect our neighbors (they're friendly and will likely wave hello) with your volume inside and in outdoor areas.
- - Feel free to cook in the kitchen - it's furnished with basic pans, mixing bowls, and knives! Please leave it as you found it.
- - Do help yourself to coffee, tea, wine or anything in the fridge that I have left stocked - I do have a decently stocked bar but I ask that you bring your own hard alcohol.
- - Smoke if you like, but please do so *only* outdoors and clean up after yourself.
- - I have the house professionally cleaned, but do please make sure your dishes are run in the dishwasher and that everything is in the general place that you found it upon arrival. This helps keep the cleaning fee down and makes it easier for my transition back into the home
- - Besides that, enjoy! I've put time and energy into making this a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Please be respectful of the vintage (some of it) furniture and accessories that I’ve lovingly collected; everything in the house is special and I want you to enjoy them.
- - Thanks so much and look forward to hosting you and your group!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
I'm a Nashville transplant from Los Angeles. I work in the entertainment industry and am constantly on the go traveling locally and internationally. Passionate about people, music and design and hope that reflects in my home, style and personality.
I hope to host folks that want to explore all of Nashville and eager to become a local for the weekend - my goal is to always help achieve that and making sure they have a clean stylish getaway to go home to.
I say yes to life! Yolo.