HUGE KITCHEN, Great Living Room, w/ Granite and Nice Appliances Big master suite with high ceilings, "deck with view," SUPER-LUXURY SHOWER, and walk-in closet. Just 5 mins or less: Whole Foods, NCSU, Meredith, 440, Capital, Hillsborough St. You will LOVE this home. Perfect for family gatherings, business meetings, nights of perfect serenity, and everything in between.
Most luxurious shower, and a large deck overlooking arguably the best view inside the belt line. Just a few minutes from downtown Raleigh, with lots of parking. Home is about 2800 ft.² of luxury one-level living. You have to see it to believe it.
Disponible para huéspedes
You get the whole home!
Atención a los huéspedes
We typically stay completely out of the way during your stay but if you need something, then we will rise to the occasion to help you the best we can with whatever you may need.
Otros aspectos destacables
The home is currently for sale. In that area and price range we're seeing about 1 showing per week. In the event a showing is scheduled during your stay, you'll be notified at least 12 hours in advance, showings will be between 10am and 6pm only, you'll be required to vacate the home for 1 hour, and a $50 credit will be refunded back to you. Thank you for understanding. Your host is the Realtor for the home with an ownership interest in the house. If you request for me to attend the showings to make double-sure your belongings are safe, I will, even though every showing will occur with a licensed Realtor who has passed a background check to get and maintain a license in NC.
Check in: 3:00PM
Check Out: 10:00AM
Vacation Rentals are wonderful thing for all of us, so lets make sure to protect it so we can all continue to enjoy it's benefits as guests and hosts. Our community is not totally opposed to short term guests, but this could easily change should my neighbors complain.
I'll try to keep them short and sweet....
1. We do not allow pets or smoking in the unit or on the property.
2. RESPECT THE TOILETS! ONLY TP to be flushed. No feminine products or non-TP items. No paper towels, no garbage of any kind, toilet paper only.
3. The garbage disposal works fine but know that large quantities of pasta, or vegetables can back it up. So please be gentle with it.
4. Please treat the place with kindness and care, as if it was your own.
5. Here's the one I really must insist upon because of one prior guest that almost ruined for everyone: Any noise complaints from my neighbors will incur a $150 fine to my guests. Please bring all outdoor activities inside by 10:00PM.
6. Please strip all beds you have slept in and leave the sheets in the laundry basket or in/near the washing machne in the laundry area near the rear bathroom. Comforters and blankets can be left in each of the bedrooms they came from.
7. Please place all dirty towels in the laundry area as well.
8. If you haven't cleaned the dishes already, please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
9. Please take your garbage out and put it in the Green Garbage container in the rear of the house near the gravel driveway.
10. DO NOT USE the rear bathroom's shower. If you need to shower please use the central bathroom or the master bathroom.
11. My home is newly remodeled and in impeccable shape. I would love to keep it that way for other guests to use.
• Must provide valid ID
• Signature on rental agreement required
• No Smoking (of any kind!) allowed
• No Pets allowed
• Maximum Occupancy: 8 people
Rock n Roll Realtor, Airbnb host, OK golfer, future fisherman, and all around family man...up for adventure, new experiences, and new friends.